Information Breakline Digital collects
Breakline Digital may collect information in a number of ways in connection with the Website, including, without limitation, as follows:
- When clients access their Breakline Service Platform Team Site.
- When you submit a resume or other information to be considered for employment with Breakline Service Platform
- When you ask us a question, we collect the e-mail address or other contact information you choose to provide.
- When you request an e-mail be sent to a friend through the Website, we will collect your and your friend’s e-mail addresses.
- When you voluntarily provide Personal Information to us for any other purpose.
How Breakline Service Platform uses your information
- To generally provide the features and functionality of the Website to you.
- For account validation purposes.
- To consider your candidacy for employment.
- For analytics and trending purposes.
- To identify you as the sender of, and to process, your forwarded e-mails.
- To respond to questions and comments.
- To improve, enhance, and tailor the Website for you, and to improve and enhance the overall Website experience for all the Website users.
- To carry out specific actions you may request.
To whom Breakline Service Platform discloses your information
Breakline Service Platform may disclose to third parties Personal Information that it collects as follows:
- Operation of the Website: We disclose your Personal Information to third parties where necessary to provide the Website and its features and functionality to you.
- At Your Request: We disclose your Personal Information to a third party whenever you request us to do so.
- Business transfers: If a third party acquires all or substantially all of Breakline Digital’ assets, your Personal Information, aggregated information, and any other information that we have collected in connection with the Website may be transferred to such third party as part of our business assets. Also, if any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding is brought by or against us, all such information may be considered one of our assets and may be sold or transferred to third parties.
- Service Providers: We use third-party service providers, including but not limited to our affiliates, to perform certain services on our behalf, such as processing, storing, maintaining and transmitting data, processing and fulfilling e-mail and other promotional campaigns, and providing marketing assistance, web analytics, and data analysis. We may provide your Personal Information to these third-party service providers when the information is necessary for them to perform their duties. These third-party service providers are contractually restricted from using Personal Information for any other purpose and required to comply with all applicable laws with respect to the Personal Information they receive.
- Government Agencies: We will disclose your Personal Information to third parties if required to do so by law.
- As Otherwise Permitted By Law. We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties as otherwise permitted by applicable law.
Automatically collected non-Personal Information
When you use the Website, we also may collect certain standard information from your browser and personal computer that websites often collect, such as your IP address, your browser information (including browser type, capabilities, and language), your operating system, and the date and time you accessed the Website. We also capture the country from which the visit came and the paths taken as you move from one website or webpage to another website or webpage (i.e., your “click stream” activity). We may group some or all of this information into aggregate data in order to describe the use of the Website by our users to our existing or potential business partners, sponsors, advertisers, or other third parties, or in response to a government request. We may also group demographic information that we collect from the Website users into aggregate data for the same purposes. We reserve the right to use and share any such non-Personal Information collected at the Website with third parties for any lawful purpose.
Breakline Service Platform uses cookie technology as part of the Website’s statistical reporting and for other purposes related to making the Website available to you. A cookie is a small piece of information sent by a website that is saved on your hard disk by your computer’s browser. It holds information a website may need to personalize your experience. We may also utilize cookies to identify if you are logged into a Website account.
If you prefer, you can configure your browser to reject all cookies, or to notify you when a cookie is set. Each browser is different, so check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie and privacy preferences. However, if you reject cookies, your use of the Website may be impaired.
A Web beacon is an electronic image, also called a single-pixel or clear GIF, placed in the code of a webpage or in e-mails. The Website uses Web beacons to track traffic patterns of users as they navigate from one page to another. This information lets us tune and improve our users’ browsing experience. As with cookies, the information that Web beacons collect is aggregated, anonymous “click stream” data, and is not associated with you as an individual.
We also use Web beacons through a third party Website analytics provider, as well as standard Web server log files, to help us count visitors and evaluate the Website’s technical capacity. This information tells us how many people visit the Website, and helps us decide how to arrange pages in the most user-friendly way. This also helps us keep the Website browser-friendly and more useful to our users. We record information on Website traffic, but not on individual visitors to the Website, so no Personal Information about you will be kept or used.
If you submit your resume or other information to be considered for employment with Breakline Digital and you choose to send your resume or other information to us through this Website or the Internet, we will maintain and use the information provided only for such purpose.
Information posted to any forums, chats, or blogs
If you choose to use a forum, a blog, participate in a chat room, or otherwise use a social networking feature available through the Website, you should be aware that any Personal Information or other information you post can be read, collected, or used by other users of the Website, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages or used in an otherwise unauthorized manner. We cannot be responsible for any Personal Information you choose to post through those means and we recommend careful consideration before you post such information.
E-mail to a friend
Third party websites, content, and resources
Our policy regarding selling or renting of Personal Information
Consent to processing (for users within the European Union)
By providing Personal Information to this Website, you understand and consent to the collection, maintenance, processing, and transfer of such information in and to the United States and other countries and territories, outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”), which may not have data protection laws as comprehensive as those that exist in the EEA.
A special note about minors
How we protect the security of your Personal Information
Breakline Service Platform will take reasonable steps to protect the security and integrity of all Personal Information provided to this Website. However, due to the inherent nature of the Internet as an open global communications vehicle, we cannot guarantee that information, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our system or otherwise in our care, will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others, such as hackers. We will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors or unauthorized acts of third parties during or after transmission.
You are responsible for maintaining the strict confidentiality of your account password, and you shall be responsible for any access to or use of the Website by you or any person or entity using your password, whether or not such access or use has been authorized by or on behalf of you, and whether or not such person or entity is your employee or agent. You agree to immediately notify Breakline Digital of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
In the unlikely event that we believe that the security of your Personal Information in our possession or control may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you of that development. If a notification is appropriate, and, to the extent we have your e-mail address, we may notify you by e-mail. You consent to our use of e-mail as a means of such notification.
How to contact Breakline Digital regarding your privacy concerns and questions
If you have any questions or comments regarding our privacy practices, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Effective Date: 24 August, 2014